Last Updated: May 7th, 2013
Collection of InformationInformation You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, make a purchase, request a product sample, participate in a survey, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect from you include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, the company or hospital with which you are affiliated, the product(s) in which you are interested and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the SiteWhen you access or use the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Information We Collect From Other Sources
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Site.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by AquaGuard and others and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Site;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- AquaGuard is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out their work;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of AquaGuard or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on the Site with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
AquaGuard takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your ChoicesAccount Information
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.Cookies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from AquaGuard by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
6324 South 199th Place, Suite 107
Kent, WA firstname.lastname@example.org